Lately the watches that have come across my desk have been so gorgeous I want to buy them all for my wife, and myself but alas, my wallet and my business don’t work that way. Most of the watches that I buy go into our vault here at work and stay there for months before they make into a new wrist or are sold on eBay.
Sometimes they are traded with other watch dealers, which is always great, depending on what the trade is for, but this beauty is one of those watches that when it comes in, any watch dealer is thrilled for a few reasons.
1. It’s a relatively new model
2. It’s a midsize ladies model
3. It’s only a couple of years old and in excellent condition
4. It’s rose gold and stainless
5. It’s scattered diamonds around the bezel
Rolex Datejust Lady 31
Whether you get the Rolex Datejust Lady 31 with a domed, fluted, set with brilliants or gem-set with a diamond bezel, this watch will be one of a kind. What’s so great about this watch, just like all the other Rolex lines, is that you can make it your own, because it comes in a wide range of materials and dials, so you can show your true personality through this exquisite timepiece. Can you tell I love this watch?
Rolex DateJust Lady 31 Model 178271
This is the watch that I just got last week. I could have squealed with joy when it came in. In fact I might have just a little. Let me tell you about this watch…
• Domed Bezel set with 24 brilliant-cut diamonds
• 63161 Jubilee bracelet in stainless and 18 kt. Everose gold
• Black Mother of Pearl face with roman dial
• Model 178271
• Mid Size
• Concealed folding down crown clasp
• Calibre 2235
• Cyclops lens
• Screw down crown
• Scratch resistant Sapphire crystal
• Waterproof to 330 ft.
• Perpetual, mechanical self-winding
• Bi-directional self-winding