Pre-owned luxury jewelry and watches Houston Jonathan's Fine Jewelers

We are a diamond wholesaler by trade, but what we have grown into the pre-owned luxury watch and jewelry space as well. We are always buying beautiful pieces that are adorned with real gemstones and set in precious metals. We will also sometimes buy name brand designer jewelry pieces in sterling, such as Tiffany’s and David Yurman. As for watches, we love to buy Rolex, Cartier, Audemars Piguet, Piaget, and more.

In fact, we are known to give the best prices when we buy pre-owned jewelry and watches, and we pride ourselves on our selling price point as well. Since we started the luxury gift giving guide for this year, we have sold so many of our Rolex watches, and now we want to focus on some outstanding pieces of pre-owned jewelry and watches that we know will make your loved one feel special this holiday season.

Why Buy Pre-Owned?

I get a lot of buyers ask me this question, and it is really based around will their loved ones feel cheated if it was someone else’s. Here is what you need to know…

  • Better pricing and value than new. Jewelry is expensive, and sometimes the piece you want might not be affordable off the shelf. If it’s used, the price can be from 20% – 40% less than new, and with a little spit-shine, it will look good as new!
  • Save the environment. Less mining, less air pollution, preservation of natural resources, saving wildlife habitats, less hazardous materials. Need we say more?
  • High Quality. If you are purchasing something that someone else owned, and it’s still looking fantastic, then you know the quality is superior. Yes, you will still get that same quality if you buy new but think about the high quality for a fraction of the price. You can’t beat that.
  • Wide selection. Now, this might not be as true if you are looking for a specific size, like in a ring, but when it comes to earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and luxury watches, the selection at the price will be much better.
  • Depreciation. Buying a new luxury watch or a new piece of jewelry is like driving off the lot in a new car. As soon as you turn out of the dealership, the value drops. When you buy pre-owned, your luxury watch or piece of jewelry will depreciate slower.
  • Better investments. We can’t always afford something new, but still want to invest in high-end pieces. Buying used allows you to make that invest at a much more affordable price.
  • Some statistics.
    • In the hard luxury category, watches account for about 75% of secondhand sales, with jewelry making up the remaining 25%
    • consumers of secondhand hard luxury items skew slightly in favor of men (55%) and tend to be younger (mostly millennials and Gen Z)
    • 62% of luxury consumers said they would consider buying a secondhand luxury item and 25% indicated that they made such a purchase in the past year (18% of whom purchased watches and jewelry)
    • $22 billion market worldwide that is growing at 8% a year

Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers Pre-owned Jewelry and Watches For Sale in Houston

Please note that every image is from our own inventory. There is the possibility that what you contact us about we have sold, but that doesn’t mean we won’t have something you might love! If you are interested in a piece, please contact Sergio at 832-277-5725 or click here to set up an appointment to see all the lovely pre-owned jewelry and watches we have in stock!

Similar Posts