Like a well wound watch, what goes around comes around, and that is what has happened over at Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers, as we have opened our fine watch boutique, Jonathan’s Watch Buyer. And we couldn’t be more excited especially as we have our own take of land, sea, and air.
Every Rolex Tells a Story – So Does Jonathan’s Watch Buyer, Here’s Ours
Jonathan’s Watch Buyer was quietly launched under the Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers umbrella over 10 years ago. Although we always bought fine pre-owned watches, we decided to make it more of a focus to our core business, which is selling loose diamonds and making custom engagement rings for our customers. And, the watch business has been ticking away, and we not only buy and sell the best watches, but we can also find you the watch of your dreams at amazing prices.
Originally Sergio Nuncio was at the helm, but now his son, who is stylish, smart, savvy, and oh so suave has taken over this labor of love. Keifer Nuncio has turned Jonathan’s Watch Buyer into a social media frenzy and phenom, with amazing photos and clips of the watches that come through the doors that are purchased and very quickly sold.
Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers grew up and out of our original space, and we have been showing and selling on the fourth floor of the famed ‘diamond building’ in Houston located on Richmond Avenue for years now, but now the watch business has grown, and we have opened a Jonathan’s Watch Buyer suite next door to the gorgeous diamonds, custom engagement rings, and other fine jewelry we sell. We realized that our Rolex’s, Cartier’s, Piaget’s, Audemars Piguet’s, and other high-end watches needed their own showcase and showroom, and now they have it.
Jonathan’s Watch Buyer the Big Reveal
This is the fun part of the reveal. It took many months of planning and discussing, but when we finally decided, it was well worth it. We wanted this showroom to exude cool with a side of wow. Not only will you be completely awed by the shiny watches keeping accurate time in all the showcases that line the showroom, but the piece d’ resistance is the mural that we had painted by famous Houston artist and muralist, Scott Tarbox.
Land, sea, and air is one of the many things that Rolex is known for, and we have our own take on that, which can’t be described with words, so here are some videos and images.
Oh, yeah, and we can’t forget about Boozer, Keifer’s dog who is displayed prominently on the walls.
Things You Should Know About Before You Go
- To get to Jonathan’s Watch Buyer, you enter through Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers
- You probably won’t make it to the watch showroom without stopping and finding something else you want to purchase as you walk through Jonathan’s Fine Jewelers
- Jonathan’s is located at 6222 Richmond Avenue, Suite 435
- Bring your photo ID to get into the building
- Be sure to ring our bell so we can welcome you to our amazing spaces
- We love appointments, but if you don’t make one, just ask for Keifer and he will show you anything we have in stock
- If we don’t have what you are looking for, we can always find you exactly what you want, just ask! And, if you are not sure, but would like a general idea of what we can get, just look here.
- We love all our customers, both new and old
- We are excited to share with you all the watches and the stories behind them on our blog
- We aren’t affiliated with any specific brand, and we buy most brands
Although we are introducing you to Jonathan’s Watch Buyer today, we have so many more exciting things in store for you. We will be giving our website a makeover, so stay tuned for that, and with that makeover will come all kinds of good things that we are going to spotlight! To stay in touch, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Instagram or Facebook and please make an appointment to visit us!